This page will be disabled on January 24th.
Click here to view and save this article in our new Knowledge Base!
Who Needs a PeopleMatter Account?
- Candidates who are being considered for a position and are asked to submit information required to complete a Background Check through PeopleMatter.
- New Employees who are hired through PeopleMatter and who need to complete New Hire Onboarding.
- Managers and Administrators who log into PeopleMatter to complete hiring workflows.
How do I create my PeopleMatter Account?
- If the company requires you to submit information for a Background Check or requires you to complete New Hire Onboarding, you will receive information via email or text message to create your PeopleMatter Account.
- If you need assistance, please contact the PeopleMatter Support Team at PMfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants do not need a PeopleMatter account. Applicants can submit a job application without a PeopleMatter account. For more information on how to submit an application, please view the articles listed below.
- How do I find a company where I can submit a job application?
View this article in our new Knowledge Base!