On-Demand, available until May 23, 2020
Recorded May 16, 2019
Social Media, Techniques & Tactics
In a world where consensus can be hard to find, there is near universal agreement in the power of online video and podcasting as emerging communication tools.
How can emerging professionals harness the power of multimedia, better measure its success and not break the bank during the process?
“Public Relations and Multimedia: Five Steps for Success Anyone Can Do Right Now” will take a fast paced deep dive into development of audio and video content from concept to creation.
It also will showcase universal storytelling principles that still work in 2018. “Public Relations and Multimedia: Five Steps for Success Anyone Can Do Right Now” also will break through common cognitive hurdles to bringing these ideas to life. Attendees will leave with an action map to help their student, volunteer, nonprofit or professional organizations.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Define key techniques to make the most of mobile technology in the storytelling process.
- Understand how long-lasting storytelling principles still work for modern consumers.
- Discover how to overcome common barriers to multimedia creation.
- Appreciate how to better measure the success of created content in a way that aligns with organizational goals.
- Define new tactics and trends that help professionals create content more quickly.
Dan Farkas,MBA, Instructor of Strategic Communication, Ohio State University
Participants with the APR credential earn 1.0 APR Maintenance Credit for a webinar. Learn more about Accreditation maintenance.